domingo, abril 01, 2007

It grieves my heart

Last night you gave me everything
Last night swimming in flowers and fire
Last night you were here

But now when I try to go to sleep
there're so many many thoughts
with you I started to feel
a sort of temporary peace

It grieves my heart,
Just to think of you, talk about you,
dream of you, makes tears stream down my face
I cannot imagine happiness without your beautiful smile,
your angelic face, your wonderful body and your good heart

And I swear I never knew how it could be
And I swear I never knew how it couldn't be

You are so far away
Another day passed me by
You are not here
Another day filled with pain

I am truly left alone,
but somehow... just somehow
it feels like my loneliness is a victory
over the self-delusion of joy... and happiness.

All the beauty I see
All the beauty I feel
All the beauty in the world
Ain't nothing compared to you

I have one last wish, before I die
You shall find pearls, for each tear I cry


Thank u all. Anathema, Draconian, Elusive, Mortal Love and Persephone. For give me words whilst I was just listening music.

No hay comentarios: